Weekly Pinspiration #1


Weekly Pinspiration #1

Pinterest is, in my opinion, vastly overlooked by mostly everyone nowadays. Classified as a "social media" it isn't as popular as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram - it's very likely that nearly everyone you see in the street has one of these accounts, if not all of them, but it's also quite likely that they won't have a Pinterest account either

What's confusing is why? Pinterest is a media which has everything on it! You name it, it has it. From fashion to photography, makeup to animals, home inspiration to history, the list goes on and on and on.

I have complied a list of nine of my favourite pins from this week, (24th - 30th October) a collage full of random things that appealed to me and made me think that they were Pin worthy.



  1. I realllllllly love Pugs, like, so so much. A Pug is literally my spirit animal - we both have similar characteristics and some may say similar looks too lol (hi Dad.) Therefore, what is more appropriate for Halloween than a Pug standing on a pumpkin which has a Pug carved into it?
  2. I love love love lingerie, and this mustard coloured set really springs Autumn to mind. The deep yellow is the perfect shade for this chillier season, and the high-waisted pant perfect for women with more mature lingerie tastes.
  3. It's a badass quote. Who doesn't love a badass quote?
  4. This is such a girly, feminine outfit, with the floating skirt, big, chunky yet effortlessly sleek bag, and a pair of heels that I wouldn't stand a chance of walking in. Yet I just love this outfit, and it's a one I really wish I could pull off. I unfortunately  couldn't though.
  5. In the middle is my bae and future husband Seth Rollins. Yep, I watch wrestling. Yep, I think some of the performers are fit af. Seth Rollins is one of them - I would spread him on a cracker love, believe me.
  6. Makeup is a passion of mine since it takes me from a four to an optimistic six. The blending work on this eye look and the rich, deep colours used does something to me, and can we talk about how well shaped and defined that eyebrow is? 100% makeup goals.
  7. Back to lingerie, and a pink bra this time, two of my fave things put together. This bra looks to be super comfy, and actually resembles a one I have sitting in my draw right now - unfortunately, that one isn't pink and this one is. Once again, the marriage of lace and thin, mesh material really is something a more mature lingerie lover would be proud to wear.
  8. LOOK AT HOW CUTE THAT HEDGEHOG IS.
  9. Crystal necklaces have been one of my favourite things since my bestie got me one for my birthday, the absolute babe that she is. I love how these ones have a marble effect, and the black and white monochrome theme means they'd go with any outfit.

You can find me on Pinterest here, where I have tonnes of random, girly things waiting to be checked out.

Which of these pins would you pin on Pinterest?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top