ASOS Wishlist #1, September 16


Asos Wishlist September 2016

I'm an Autumn bird. There's no other way of describing it. I love dark lips, fluffy jumpers, cosy dark nights and Autumnal TV - I see you Strictly Come Dancing.

I'm so old before my time.

Therefore, even though we're only in September, I couldn't help but choose two or three items for the chillier weather in a few weeks time - or next Tuesday, knowing British weather. Patriarchy at it's finest.



I'm a sucker for a quoted T-shirt yet, for some reason, I don't have many in my draws. Maybe it's a look and love, but don't touch kinda thing. Or maybe I'm just not sassy enough for quoted tees.

Nah, that's not it.

I love this T-shirt. It's plain and minimalist, with subtle detail like the black thread against the white sleeves, and the black collar and text is such a contrast to the stark white.



Another tee which I'm absolutely loving is this quirky striped one! I mean, its got Googley Eyes on it. Why wouldn't you want it?

I love the incorporation of red on the eyelids (weird sentence) and the collar to bring the t-shirt together, and to add a nice splash of colour to an otherwise plainish design.



Next up is this absolute little cutie of an item. Gurlllll, it's got Unicorns on it. If it's got Unicorns on it, you bet your ass I want it! It's a plain blue cardigan, not crazy at all, then BAM, pretty, colourful horses pop up out of nowhere.

If anyone is going to suit this, it's me, lets be frank.



Hello risque item which I would never dare wear in front of my grandparents. I have pretty lingerie - I'm not shy about it. Why the hell not show it off?

Mesh is also a staple this season! Although it's a little... out there, the embroidered flowers, extremely loose fitting and pleated hem add a lovely, girly touch . Leah likes.



You should know by now that lingerie is my favourite thing in the entire world. From caged bralettes, frilly, lacy little things, to sports bras, my collection has a bit of everything, with a few favourites clearly standing out - hello Calvin Klein. Ann Summers, I see you girl.

This set has a bit of everything. The transparent side panels on those gorgeous high waist pants (high waist pants are just the best FYI)  are certainly eye-catching, and a steal for just £10! GET IN MAH BASKET.

The bra is also delicious. The separate panels create a sexy feel, and the elastic bottom looks super comfortable in comparison to having underwire digging into your breasts.




If there was any mode of transport that I could choose, it would be Unicorn and Carriage. It really speaks for itself, why wouldn't you want to travel around the North East of England in something pink and sparkly?

Therefore, these pyjamas are just PERFECT. They're cute, adorable, and look unbelievably comfy. However, they're a taaaad expensive for pyjamas - they're no £10 Primark specials - but sometimes you have to pay more for quality. Longer pajamas are also much more appropriate and warmer for when the cold, dark nights return with a vengeance.



This may actually be my favourite item on this whole list - surprisingly, it hasn't got mythical creatures on it. It's actually a plainish, oversized, black Adidas tee.

I just love oversized items - tight jeans and a super baggy top or jumper is such an adorable combination. I don't know why I'm so drawn to this item, but I know I'll definitely be getting my hands on it soon!



Speaking of oversized items, I came across this gorgeous, baggy grey jumper which I think is just so effortless. With a pair of jeans and knee high boots, I think it'll create a perfect outfit to combat those chilly Autumnal winds.

It also looks super comfy, which is always a bonus!



There are a lot of t-shirts in this post, but I just find them perfect for Autumn with a pair of jeans, a bomber jacket and sturdy Dr Martens or knee high boots. They also transition into the other seasons, so there's amply opportunity to get good wear out of them, and get your money's worth. 

What was your favourite item from this post?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I'm loving that mesh piece, great post.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top