January: My Little Wish Box!


January : My Little Wish Box!

Last months box was thoroughly impressive in my opinion - in fact, I think it's the best one yet - so Januarys delivery had a lot to live up to!!

I must say that I was won over just about immediately by the concept of the box. There is just something so wonderful sounding about a Wish Box don't you think? In fact, I think this is my favourite theme so far. Plus, the packaging is extra cute!




The first thing in the box is the My Little World magazine; this time it's full of clothes inspiration, a cute little colour scope, lipstick tips and other great articles! A magazine is included every month, as is three beauty products and two lifestyle products - value for money? Definitely.

One of this months lifestyle products was my favourite thing in the whooooole box - a sweet little diary! It's absolutely lovely; for each month there's a pretty illustration and quote, and throughout the book is cute little anecdotes and ideas. This diary now goes everywhere with me! For someone who isn't very organised at all, it was an absolute godsend! I can't state my love for it enough.



The other lifestyle product is a set of adorable bracelets that are meant to be used as gifts to friends (as well as one for yourself of course) with catchphrases on ribbons. They're stored on cards that can be tore away separately - the concept is just so sweet and would provide such a positive pick-me up to those who are gifted them.



At this point the concept was a little lost on me! A diary I understood since it was the beginning of the New Year, in fact in a way I was almost expecting one, however I don't understand the inclusion of the bracelets as lovely as they are.

Beauty wise I couldn't be happier. The beauty products came in a handy drawstring bag this time which is an added bonus - in my opinion the more makeup bags the better since I'm always losing lipsticks, mascaras and hair grips that sink to the depths of my bags and somehow never return.

Up first is a Mask & Peel face scrub from Noxidoxi. Not much information is supplied on the product so I had to do some researching myself. As a mask it's recommended to leave the product on your face for three minutes, which I did - although I can't say my skin agreed much with it at first; it left my face quite heated and red which leads me to believe the scrub itself is just too harsh. However, my face did feel really soft afterwards even if it was fire engine red and blazing hot.


As well as this was a three in one (cleanser, make-up remover and toner) cleansing water which I was very happy to see since I adore Micellar Water; see how much in my post here. It's from a brand called REN, and unsurprisingly, this water smells like roses, an absolute floral haven. 


The final product should be something in everyone's bags this time of year, a lip-balm. The first thing that stands out is the smell of vanilla, sweet goodness. It's like having the smell of vanilla ice cream on your lips and who on Earth wouldn't want that? It glides on like a dream and adds a nice glimmer to the lips. It's also from the My Little Box makeup range My Little Beauty - I've never been disappointed with one of their products yet!


Overall I'm pretty happy with this months box, although I can't say I'll use the face scrub as much as the other products since it left my glowing and not in the good way!!



The prices of all the boxes are;
  • Rose Centifolia 3-in-1 Cleansing Water - £13 for 100ml
  • Mask & Peel face scrub by NoxiDoxi - £24.90 for 50ml
  • Message Bracelets - £6
  • 2016 Diary - £10
  • Make A Wish lip balm - £7
Therefore the total costs for this box is: £60.90.


Is there any products that you'd fancy from this months box?

Catch up on other month's boxes here:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top