Lingerie Lusts



Lingerie Lusts

I absolutely love pretty lingerie. Ever since I was mocked by someone in PE a few years ago for the knicker line I had (they were Girly Boxers, I mean come on, comfort, could you blame me) I've changed to be obsessed with all things silk and lace. Especially lacy Brazilian pants, I mean, they're sexy, make me feel good and are comfortable at the same time.

Then there comes the issues of bras. I'm part of the tiny titty club. There's nothing there. Depending on the store I purchase them from I can either be a 34A or a 34B, however having different sized boobs (we all have them girls, don't laugh) I can't find bras that feel exceptionally comfortable unless I shop at Ann Summers whose bras are always a miraculous fit . However, that doesn't stop me from attempting to try elsewhere, you never know which places might surprise you.



I've compiled a list of all the lingerie I'm currently lusting after:

Boohoo Applique Bra


I love this set, but this bra is my favourite aspect of it. There doesn't look to be much support for bigger chested people but it's just so pretty and looks unbelievably comfortable for women with smaller breasts like myself!


 Ann Summers Roma Longline Balcony Bra


Can we just sit in silence and appreciate this bra please? It's so girly and gorgeous, and I love the effect of all the different materials!

Ann Summer Ezme Bra


I love a bra that doesn't feel restricting and tight. I struggle with bras with a lot of wires in them - they're quite painful in my opinion and really dig into the skin. That's why I love this bra so much, for the comfort element more than anything else - although it's extremely sexy!

Undiz Defiz Gel Bra


I think out of all the bras in this post this one is definitely the simplest. It's plain apart from the bow which is a lovely classy touch! You can't really go wrong here.

Vila Lace Hipster Brief


As mentioned previously I love lace! Therefore these briefs say it all - I would absolutely adore to have these in my draws. No embarrassment at all with these on my washing line.


Rouge Thong


I'm not usually the type to go for a thong, but this has everything! The lacy tutu like effect, the silk of the ribbon at the back - it's so pretty, girly, but still very seductive and sexy. This might be my favourite piece from this whole post actually.


Is there any lingerie here that particularly caught your eye?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top