January (16) Faves


January Faves

I've done everything I can to battle the January Blues this month including pampering myself to battle the harsh, cold weather, binge reading, having early nights, spending time with friends and family and watching Big Brother (because who wouldn't feel better about themselves after watching it) - and at the end of this dreary month, it's fair to say I'm entering February prettyyyy happy!


Therefore in honour of it all, I've compiled a list of my January Faves:



Barry M Natural Glow Makeup Palette

This palette has been an absolute godsend when it comes to brightening and waking up my eyes. At this time of year no one can be bothered. Mornings for me are spent tackling the massive bags under my eyes and nearly falling asleep whilst brushing my teeth. Luckily for me, this palette really helps the former with it's natural glitter colours - even if I'm not fully awake, I at least look it.


Soap and Glory

I was lucky enough to get the Whole She-Bang gift set for Christmas this year from the brilliant Soap & Glory brand and I was so, so, so impressed with the contents of the box, especially with the bargain price it was on sale for last December! However, a few products in the box are loved more than others, for example the Rose and Shine Motherpucker Lipgloss that was featured, however, the Body Butter really impressed me the most!

It's a thicker consistency than the body butters I'm used to but it sinks into the skin really well and smells absolutely scrummy!



Kylie Scott's Stage Dive Series

I'm a sucker for a good book. Everyone hates going shopping with me since I'm always trying to sneak into book shops and Dad dreads the text messages I send him telling him I owe him money since I've purchased yet another book for my Kindle (unfortunately my Kindle is set up to his Amazon account - bless him) but I just can't seem to have enough reading material. I bond with my books, I feel them, I get the characters and it's easy enough for me to get absorbed within the pages - I'll stop now or else risk sounding like some kind of book weirdo.

The Stage Dive series is fast becoming one of my favourite series ever. The characters are memorable, hot, funny and definitely entertaining. Basically the books are within the romance genre and centre around a pretty mouth-watering Rock Band. I mean, just by that brief description what isn't there to love? I highly recommend these series - just make sure you're mature enough to handle some of the content. I'll say no more about that.

There are other Kylie Scott books I'm desperate to try out and as soon as I finish reading these four books for the billionth time I think I'll get on my Kindle. My Dad best put his phone on silent for the next few days...



Adult Colouring Books

If you haven't jumped on the Adult Colouring bandwagon yet I have just one thing to ask you - where the hell have you been? They've been lining the shelves for ages now, with Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and Game of Thrones themes as well as more traditional books available. For me, these three books definitely take the biscuit - I spend hours on these things and it can take me days to finish just one page. Yeah, I don't do anything artistic with shading and stuff, but in my eyes I still do pretty damned good.


Vaseline Rose and Almond Oil Lip Therapy

I can't stress enough how much I depend on this little magic thing. It's beautifully florally scented and adds a pinkish tint to the lips, is great for adding moisture and a godsend to protect these puckers from the bitter wind. This product just can't be complimented and loved enough!



Primark Fleecy Pyjamas

If anyone else is constantly cold like I am you'll understand just how important fleecy pj's are. I live in them! As soon as I'm home from work, shopping etc. I'll immediately grab a shower, throw them on and curl up. I got these for Christmas and they're the fluffiest, cosiest things in the world! They should be in everyone's wardrobe.


Is there anything you wouldn't have been able to live without this January?
Pinterest // Twitter // Instagram


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Those pyjamas look so cosy, and I agree the soap and glory body butter is so good! Great post x

    www.beesytimes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets - they're unbelievable comfortable, I wouldn't have gotten through these cold nights without them! x

      Delete

Back
to top