Blog Interview: Miss Eden Markl


An Interview with Miss Eden Markl

This month I decided to catch up with my lovely mentor Eden who runs edenmarkl.com and she kindly answered a few questions I wanted to ask.



Eden's blog is primarily a lifestyle and beauty Blog which features makeup, wishlists as far as the eye can see, and even her pampered pooch Molly (one of the cutest dogs EVER) as well as fashion inspiration and some DIY - because everyone loves a bit of crafting!






Here's how our interview went:

How long has your Blog been going?

"I think my blog has been up and running for around a year now! I really don't know where the time has gone!"

What drove and inspired you to start up www.edenmarkl.com?

"A girl I used to go to school, with who's blog name is Mrs Meldrum, started her's up a bit before mine but I used to read it all the time and totally fell in love with both her blog and the idea of having my own!"

Out of all the events you have attended, what has been your favourite?

"100% the Benefit PoreFessional party, I am super excited to be part of 'Friends with Benefit'!"

Is there any recent posts that you have particularly enjoyed writing?


"My Oreo Fudge recipe! 1. anything food related I always love 2. it just reminded me of how delicious it was!"



Being a more experienced Blogger now, what advice would you give the Eden when she was first starting out on her Blogging journey?

"Just don't be to hard on my self and to plan! I used to think I could post all the time and life would never get in the way and this for me is really not the case, yet when this would happen I would be really harsh on myself! Now, I try to bulk write posts so if times get busy I have things to fall back onto and also TRY and plan for these busy, crazy times and if everything goes wrong I just smile and move on! Life is too short to worry!"

Are there any Blogging goals that you wish to accomplish this year?

"I really would love to get to increase my social following! I want to concentrate on been more organised this year then I am hoping exciting things will follow on from that! I can't wait, as always, to attend some super exciting events and I might even try and organise a few!"

So there we go, now you know a little more about the fabulous Eden; her Blog URL and links to her social media accounts are below (I highly suggest you read up on her Oreo Fudge Recipe, yum!)



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This was such an interesting read! Definitely going to read her blog now! xxx

    - Zya and Daizy
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top