December: My Little Magic Box!


December: My Little Magic Box!


I can't even begin to explain how excited I was for this months My Little Box to arrive. I knew with Christmas around the corner (I've been sadly counting down the hours) that the lovely people at MyLittle Box were going to go all out and make this months box magical.

And that's exactly what it was.



It arrived after a week of impatiently waiting, as my friend received hers wayyyyy before me. Every day I would text my Dad religiously at 12 in the afternoon, then on the bus home from work asking if it had been delivered. All the while I was fighting the temptation to go 'hey, Eden, what's in the box.' Somehow I refrained.

Then on Monday the 14th it arrived. And honestly? I couldn't be happier with it! I love it so much more than last month's box, which I guess was sort of disappointing, especially as it was my first box and I had prowled the website looking at all the other boxes in awe. Still, it was an amazing concept and the products were good quality- give it a read here.

It was a decent sized box when I pulled it out of the packaging which was decorated with a sweet sticker that now adorns my Blogging Book. It was the first box I'd seen in physical form given how lasts months came in a tin, and I was very happy considering that the box dances. All I have to do is download the My Little Box App and the figures on the lid dance. I was impressed by such creativity.

I was glad to see that the magazine My Little Box have, My Little World, is back to it's original form after it changed to a pamphlet like feature. It's contents consisted of recipes, fashion ideas, where to shop and nail art designs. I love a good magazine (does anyone have any suggestions of what I should read? I love my monthly Red magazine) so enjoyed having a good flick through the feature.

Also what caught my eye straight away was a sweet little tin of Kusmi tea. Now I've got some shocking news for you; I'm a Blogger who likes neither tea nor coffee (I can grin and bare a toffee latte, because, well, toffee) so probably won't make use of this. Especially given how it isn't in teabag form (I was confused how it could be anything but) so you have to strain it yourself. However, it smells super amazing and I'm sure someone I know will love it!




After this discovery came a set of gloves, navy with gold flecks woven in. They can either be worn either as full glove or fingerless - I'll probably go with fingerless for the majority, I hate having my hands fully covered!


Next came a makeup bag, carrying on the navy and gold theme. It's a navy bag adorned with gold makeup silhouettes, gold spots on the back and a pretty gold zipper. Inside is where the real treats are though.


Included was a generous tube of Rituals Magic Touch whipped body cream in Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk.  It smells divine and you can smell it on your skin for a while after it's been applied. Additionally only a small amount is required - it has a great soothing effect that makes the skin soft to the touch. As you will all know by now I'm not one for skincare, but after my trip to the Metro Centre's Body Shop you could say I've been sort of reformed, even if it's not a major difference. I take care of my skin a little more now; for example I now remove my makeup every night whereas I wouldn't before (I know, terrible!)



Also in the bag was a set or nail varnishes in a deep navy and in gold glitter. They came in a pretty white box with gold spots and were from My Little Box's own makeup brand, My Little Beauty. Every month a My Little Beauty is included, as well as two other beauty products, two lifestyle or fashion products and the My Little World Magazine. I haven't given these a try yet, but every other blogger who receives this subscription box are always impressed by the quality of each My Little Beauty.


Finally included was my first luxury beauty product ever, a NARS blush in Orgasm. I was so impressed that this product was included as NARS is acknowledged as quite a high end brand.




I absolutely love the box, even if the tea is a no go for me. I enjoyed it a lot more than last month's box and it's redeemed the awe and love I have for the My Little Box brand.
The cost for everything in this box is as follows:
  • Kusmi Tea - £13.10 per 125g
  • NARS Orgasm blush - £23
  • Rituals Magic Touch whipped body cream - £17 per 200ml
  • Makeup Bag - £6
  • Heat-retaining Mittens - £10
  • Nail Polish Duo - £7
Therefore the total of all of these products are: £76.10

What was your favourite product from My Little Magic Box?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great box! I love the look of the NARS Blush x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top