Weird but Wonderful - getting to know Leah Brogan


Weird but Wonderful - getting to know Leah Brogan

I have a lovely life. At seventeen not many teenagers will be willing to state this, but after a few years of hard times - in fact, this year has been quite hard with my Dad's motorbike accident too! - I have come to appreciate the good things in life. I'm more happy, more bouncy and, unabashedly, more weird!

I'm extremely proud of who I am today, and how much I have come along from even this time last year, therefore, I've compiled a list of fifty things about me!




1- When I'm walking the dog on the beach with Daddy or Mammy Bear, I like to pretend I'm in a music video. Unfortunately for Molly and whoever I'm walking with, I can't sing in the slightest!

2- I'm a really fussy eater. A normal person would have beans on toast for instance; I have toast on a plate with beans in a separate bowl because I hate how soggy the bean juice makes the bread!

3- My favourite colour is green but I don't like to wear it

4- I have an obsession with Pugs! (My Pinterest is evidence of this!)

5- I am actually the proudest, and probably the softest, Auntie in the world.



6- I had a vivid dream that the wrestler/actor Stone Cold Steve Austin was my Uncle and I can still remember it clearly.

7- Putting me in Stilettos is like watching Bambi learn to walk

8- I'm short-tongued (and no, it's not a lisp)

9- Friends is my go to show

10- I love eating Betty Crocker Fudge Icing out of the tub with a spoon

11- I like watching darts, when I can stay up to watch it, my favourite darts player being Dave Chisnall

12- Out of anyone in the world I'd want as a dinner guest it would be Morgan Freeman. 

13- If I had a superpower I'd love the ability to control fire. I mean, how hella amazing would that be?  

14- I want Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead or Alive, played at my funeral

15- I love Unicorns!

16- My friends are probably the strangest people in the world, but with most of them, twelve years on from meeting each other we're still besties


17- I had osteomyelitis, inflammation of the bone marrow due to an infection, when I was five resulting in an operation every other day for the ten days I was in hospital with it. Both infection and bone were removed. I was in a wheelchair for months after and now have a reallllllllly weird looking scar.

18- I cheer up my work colleagues by making origami animal faces out of sticky notes and by writing down motivational quotes then flinging them at all the sad faces

19- My dream car would be a mint green Fiat500

20- It depresses me that I can't afford a mint green Fiat500

21- Whenever I am out for dinner/tea, I always shake salt into my hand and throw it over my left shoulder for good luck.

22- I love the smell of petrol

23- Princess Jasmine is my favourite Disney Princess

24- My room is essentially Zen Buddhist dedicated

25- Whenever I walk past a mirror I have to look in it and pout, even if I'm feeling uggs

26- Nigella Lawson, in my opinion, is the ultimate domestic goddess

27- My favourite shoes are my Ox Blood Doc Marten Boots 

28- I'm amazingly lucky to have the family that I have


29- The best feelings in the world to me are getting my back tickled, having my hair played with and having someone else do my makeup

30- I love notebooks 

31- Reading is my all time favourite hobby but I couldn't pick a favourite book or a favourite author!

32- I watch Sharkboy and Lavagirl whenever I feel sad about getting older

33- I have an equal love of the Great British Bakeoff, the Great British Sewing Bee and the Great Pottery Throw down, as well as The Apprentice

34- Aside from necessities I couldn't go a day without my eyeliner

35- I collect postcards

36- I also collect weird sentimental items - I have a draw full of them including a stick, shells, chip shop forks.

37- I have a damn amazing ass

38- I have bad eyesight and hate having to wear glasses/contacts


39- I'm an extremely friendly person

40- My office is ALWAYS cold, so I have a thermometer on my desk which I watch with an eagle eye for it to drop to 16 degrees - it never goes below twenty two

41- My juice must always be super strong

42- Nothing gets me angrier than bad manners

43- I wish I had bigger boobs


44- I used to be Goth

45- I refuse to get up on Christmas day and have to be practically dragged out of bed

46- Getting out of bed on a morning is my greatest challenges in life

47- I'm a really pale individual but I refuse to wear fake tan. I don't like the colour of it or the smell

48 - I have a fetish with bags, like, literally, I always want more and more bags. There can never be enough!

49- I believe in ghosts so have to sleep with the television on in case one is hiding in the corner waiting for the lights to go off to get me...

50- When I go to McDonald's or Burger King I have to get my burger completely plain because I don't like any kind of sauce!

So there we go, fifty things about me! Some of these are weird, but hey, I'm not me without my quirks!

Have you got any weird quirks? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top